Regional Section “Youth Initiatives”
- In 1997 a working structure “Young administrators”, aiming at uniting the efforts of everyone able to exert real influence on the processes of development, adaptation and successful realization of the young people, was formed.
- In 1999 the structure “Young administrators” was transformed in Regional Section “Youth Initiatives”.
Goals of the Section:
- To unite the efforts for defending the interests of the young people;
- To improve the knowledge of the young people;
- To encourage the ideas and to stimulate the youth’s activity;
- To raise the qualification of the young people;
- To create opportunities for the youth to participate fully in the life of the Municipalities from the region.
Commission “Open Municipalities”
- In 2000 the Commission “Open Municipalities” was founded, aiming at creating favorable environment for the Local Authorities’ activity, raising the quality of the services, offered by the Municipalities, improving the information environment in the Municipalities and optimizing the legislation, regulating the work of the Local Authorities.
- In November 2001 coordinators were appointed in each Municipality member to optimize the work of the Commission. The coordinators represent the Association and carry out the exchange of information between the Municipalities and the office of the Association.