On 10.05.2019 in Komotini, Greece, the 5th Project meeting on the project „Promotion and development of natural and cultural heritage of Bulgarian – Greek cross-border region through smart and digital tools“, with acronym „eTOURIST“, Subsidy contract № В2.6с.07/09.10.2017 was held. The meeting was hosted by the PB4 – Active Citizens Partnership.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the four partners from Bulgaria and Greece.
During the meeting the partners discussed the following issues:
Project progress discussed per work packages and specific activities. Implementation of tender procedures – contracted activities, deadlines and results
- WP1: Project Management & Coordination: short Presentation of the progress of the project activities; funding Issues; discussion on the date of the next Partners’ meeting;
- WP2: Communication & Dissemination: discussion of the Progress of planned publicity events and conferences; production of communication materials and tools; media, social media, Internet;
- WP3: Integrated eTOURIST methodology for cultural & natural sites and for traditional culinary & wine: progress of the Greek beneficiaries;
- WP4: Development of eTOURIST package: digitalization of cultural and natural sites and video tours; digitalization of traditional culinary & wine and development of videos; discussing the progress; development of smart application; development of interactive digital web portal – progress;
- WP5: Valorization of Haskovo-Evros traditional culinary & wine: discussing the preparation of trainings for valorisation of traditional culinary and wine in Bulgaria and Greece; discussing the preparation of 2 cross-border festivals presenting traditional culinary and traditional wine (1 in Bulgaria and 1 in Greece);
- WP6: eTOURIST on the global tourism market: discussing the cancelled participation in BIT Milano and the selection of another international tourism fair – the French Tourism Market (IFTM Top Resa), which takes place from 1-4 October 2019 in Paris, France