Within the project: „Greek Bulgarian Business Partnership by Assistance, Services, Solutions to Promote Open Regions Team” with acronym „GR-BG BUSINESS PASSPORT“, Subsidy contract № B6.3a.07/13.04.2021, financed under the Cooperation Programme “Interreg V –A Greece-Bulgaria” 2014-2020 the 11th issue of the e-newsletter “Development and opportunities for business in Haskovo region” was published.
In this issue, you can read articles about economic indicators in our country, as well as with relevant current and upcoming funding opportunities, such as:
- The procedure for energy renovation of buildings in the field of production, trade and services, for which you will find more information on page 5. The deadline for submitting project proposals is 15 June 2023;
- The launched procedure for the construction of new renewable energy sources for own consumption in combination with local energy storage facilities in enterprises with a deadline for submitting project proposals – 15.05.2023;
- Upcoming procedure in March: BG-RRP-3.008 – Support for the transition to a circular economy in enterprises;
- The announced grant for small and medium-sized enterprises for the protection of intellectual property in 2023 by the Patent Office;
- other opportunities to participate in the Rural Development Program in some of the municipalities in Haskovo region with various project proposals are also presented, as well as upcoming events such as the Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum with B2B meetings on March 23, 2023 in Burgas, for which you can find more information on the last page of the newsletter.
Within the framework of GR-BG BUSINESS PASSPORT project, the Institute of Robotics at the BAS has developed courses whose purpose is to inform the representatives of the small and family businesses in the Haskovo region about the application of robots in business, about the robotic technologies available on the market and the possibilities for their purchase /hiring and deployment. You can find the courses at the link: http://ir.bas.bg/projects/projects.html, “COURSES” button