Within the project: „Greek Bulgarian Business Partnership by Assistance, Services, Solutions to Promote Open Regions Team” with acronym „GR-BG BUSINESS PASSPORT“, Subsidy contract № B6.3a.07/13.04.2021, financed under the Cooperation Programme “Interreg V –A Greece-Bulgaria” 2014-2020 the 20th issue of the e-newsletter “Development and opportunities for business in Haskovo region” was published.
In this issue, you can read about up-to-date statistics regarding the workforce in Haskovo region in the second quarter of 2023. Information was also presented on the possibility for small and medium-sized enterprises in BG to benefit from soft loans for nearly BGN 210 million by the end of 2023 through tools under the “Recovery” program. Companies can get financing mainly for their current needs such as providing liquidity, investment, transformation and growth.
In this issue, we have also presented opportunities for participation in international events and exhibitions. One of them is the most important tourism forum in the world – ITB – Berlin, Germany – 05-07.03.2024
Regarding current and upcoming financing opportunities suitable for your activity, in this issue we have presented:
- the procedure for “Investments in technological and ecological modernization” opened for agricultural producers under the Recovery and Sustainability Plan. The procedure has a deadline of 20.12.2023.
- opportunities to apply under BG-RRP-3.008 – Support for the transition to a circular economy in enterprises from the Recovery and Sustainability Plan until 03.10.2023
- opportunities to apply under the new program for business – “Competitiveness and innovation in enterprises” 2021-2027 for the development and implementation of innovations in enterprises
- information on open public procurement, available for application by businesses in Haskovo region on the portal: https://hs-tenders.haskovo.org/tenders?status=1
- acceptance of some measures for agricultural activities within the framework of the Rural Development Program in the municipalities of Stambolovo, Lyubimets, Ivaylovgrad and Svilengrad.