Highlights of the events:
1) Cross-border exchange of experience and good practices
- Importance of cross-border cooperation between Greece and Bulgaria
- Challenges and opportunities in the cross-border region
- Policies, initiatives and practices from Greece and Bulgaria
- Successful models of economic development and commercial strategies
- Common challenges – discussion and suggestions
2) Final Conference
- GR BG Business Passport project: introduction, objectives, products and impact
- Good practices
- Sector focus and RIS3 strategies
- Strengthening cross-border partnerships
3) Partnership meeting
- Progress and completion of project activities
Representatives of the project partners and businesses from the cross-border region Greece – Bulgaria took part in the events.
Thanks to everyone involved!
The Project is co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and by national funds of the countries participating in the Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A “Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020” . The contents of this document are sole responsibility of the Regional Municipalities Association “Maritza” and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union, the participating countries the Managing Authority and the Joint Secretariat.